Stranahan Education Endowment Foundation
One or Two Year Scholarship Application
This form is for a five hundred dollar grant toward a technical, vocational or medical career. Your application cannot be considered unless the following requirements are met…..
You are a graduating senior from Stranahan H.S.
You will attend a certified educational institution this fall, with a definite one or two year goal in mind. For example, x-ray tech, beautician, welder, etc.
You have completed the application and the attached the following:
- A copy of your Stranahan transcript, including the first semester of your senior year.
- Two letters of recommendation. One from an educator, one from a mentor, employer, or community member.
- A copy of your Federal Financial Aid form.
- A short essay that addresses one of the following:
One major accomplishment I have achieved and why it was important.
One major obstacle in my life and how I overcame it.
What impact my education at Stranahan has had on me.
- These completed materials must be submitted in an envelope or organized folder to Ms. Lewis no later than Friday, March 3rd.